Venue (Chennai): Date: 29, 30 & 31 December 2023
Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
Bring out the best in your teens! Each teen is uniquely gifted. However the problem is whether they have identified their gift or as parents we are able to leverage their strengths.
How do we encourage our teens to find and work on their strengths?
This 3 day interactive and insightful workshop will throw lights on how to: STOP Blaming Their Weakness.
- START Discovering Their Strengths.
- BREAK FREE from Limited Thinking.
- BOOST Their Self-Esteem & Confidence.
- Handle TEENAGE CHALLENGES with Grace
- Firm BASEMENT for Adulthood.
- STOP Emotional Energy Drain.
- Start Regulating & Channelizing Emotions
- Unleash FULL BRAIN Potential.
- Modern STUDY Tools & MEMORY Techniques
- Increased FAMILY BONDING.
- Overall Practice of KINDNESS to self & Others.
The offline workshop will happen at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai. The workshop begins at 8.30 am on all three days. There is two snack breaks for 20 minutes and one hour for lunch break. Participants need to bring their own lunch or bring cash to order from the outlets in the cafeteria. Snacks are complimentary (Biscuits, Chips etc will be served). The workshop closes with an exclusive parenting session by Kirtanya for the parents. The session will outline the teen’s learning in the workshop and ways to support their growth and progress in the future.
Bonus: 45 days online follow up sessions. One session every week to enhance their planning and execution skills (for 6 weeks).
45 Days access to Focus Study Sessions – Distraction-free environment for students to become productive.
6 Weeks access to Mental Toughness Training – Online morning motivation session for students and professionals.
For more details of this Workshop, WhatsApp us at 9840841487